We are looking for a dedicated Secondary school Physical Education teacher for maternity cover in our German-English bilingual school (Grades 1-12) as of November 2017.
The Berlin Bilingual School is a state-authorized private school, with a Primary School and a Secondary School, which is growing one grade level at a time. There are currently 300 students from 39 countries enrolled in grades 1-6 of the Primary School; in the Secondary School, there are 73 students in grades 7-11. By 2018 the school will provide continuous bilingual education from grades 1 – 13.
A short term (2 month) part time Secondary Physical Education teacher for grades 7-12. Experience with Secondary Physical Education lessons is essential.
- a 2nd State Exam (Germany) or equivalent teaching authorization from country of origin (e.g. PGCE or Master’s degree) including authorization to teach in grades 11 – 13
- experience in differentiated instruction in a Secondary school (in grades 7 – 12)
- English language skills (German desirable)
- an enthusiastic and communicative personality
- love of working with adolescents
- enjoyment of international environment
What we offer
- the opportunity of shaping a new school
- a location in the middle of Berlin
- salary in line with TV-L Berlin
- school vacations
- an iPad program
If this position is of interest, you can find further information on our homepage: www.berlin-bilingual.de. Please send a letter and accompanying documents (CV and letters of recommendation) to Rowan Miegel (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you send by mail, please send to:
Berlin Bilingual School
Rudolf-Baschant Strasse 2
13086 Berlin- Weisensee