Both the Primary and Secondary School are currently located in Kandinsky Haus in Weißensee, Rudolf-Baschant-Straße
The Primary School will return to a much improved home building in Weinstraße 1, Berlin-Friedrichshain in September 2018, when the current renovation work is completed.
The secondary school will remain in Kandinsky Haus until 2019, but is looking for a long-term location in Berlin.
The plans for the primary school include a new cafeteria in the centre of the ground floor which will also provide an extended seating area for our pupils and will lead directly to our outside space.
Directions to Rudolf-Baschant-Str. 2 by public transport from Alexanderplatz
- Take the M2 (tram) in the direction of Am Steinberg to Prenzlauer Allee /Ostsee
- Take Bus 156 in the direction of Weißensee, Große Seestraße to Wigandstalerstraße
- Walk 145 meters to Rudolf-Baschant-Str. 2
Directions by car
- Take Prenzlauer Allee to Gustav-Adolf-Straße
- Continue on Gustav-Adolf-Straße to DGZ, then to Rudolf-Baschant-Straße 2.