German or English Teacher
Are you passionate about shaping the future? Do you have a heart for nurturing young minds and igniting a love for learning? We're on the lookout for a dedicated Primary Teacher to join our dynamic team!
Your Roles and Responsibilities
• Create engaging lesson plans that cater to various learning styles.
• Foster a positive classroom atmosphere that encourages curiosity and active participation.
• Collaborate with fellow educators and parents to provide a well-rounded
• Master’s degree in Education or related field (for Germans Referendariat or a Master in a specific subject area for Quereinsteiger:innen)
• C1 or C2 in English and/ or German
• Enthusiuasm for innovative teaching methods and continuous learning
Who you are
• You are able to approach the role with confidence, determination, an ability to exercise good judgement, and a sense of humour.
• You are passionate about teaching and learning.
• You are able to show empathy and sensitivity.
What we offer
• Salary based on TVL
• An opportunity to further develop your personal skills by taking advantage of our wide range of professional training possibilities and further education opportunities, thus opening up career opportunities for yourself.
• The compatibility of career and family through flexible working hours and the possibility of part-time employment within the framework of the needs of this opportunity.
• Various health management offers, such as Urban Sports, Jobrad and private pension.
How to apply
Please send your (electronic) application to: email@example.com, we do not require an application letter.
Who we are
Berlin Bilingual School is currently offering a unique opportunity to lead a team of highly dedicated teachers and educators in providing a creative and inspiring educational experience at our small, community-based school.
BBS provides a bilingual education in English and German to a diverse student body comprised of over 30 different nationalities. We place emphasis on a creative and stimulating environment where the individual needs and capabilities of our students are placed at the centre of our learning approach. It is in this spirit that we are also strongly committed to providing an affordable education, where we make our best effort to accommodate the individual requirements of each family. Guided by the core values of diversity, tolerance, and acceptance, BBS aims to uphold the highest standards of academic rigour in offering a curriculum leading up to the German Abitur while giving every possible space to creativity and intellectual curiosity in the development of the critical thinking skills and spiritual growth of our students.
BBS was founded fourteen years ago upon the initiative of parents and, in 2017, was established as a gGmbH (a non-profit company with limited liability under German law). The structure currently includes both schools. Our new head will be working in a spirit of cooperation and inclusivity together with all member of the school community: teachers and students, parents, management and administration as well as external partners across both schools.
How to Apply
Please address your electronic application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Under Berlin state law we are only able to employ: Teachers who hold a university degree in primary/elementary school education and/or their QTS qualification. Without this qualification we are unable to offer any position, regardless of the applicants' experience. Qualifications such as TEFL or CELTA teacher are not adequate. Carers who have a relevant qualification in early childhood/nursery education. Without this qualification we are unable to offer any position, regardless of the applicants' experience.