Are you passionate about shaping the future? Do you have a heart for creatively guiding young people and inspiring a love of learning? We are looking for a dedicated educator to join our international team!
Your role and responsibilities
- Working with students during class time
- Developing mixed-age workshops and recreational activities
- Participation and organization of excursions and class trips
- Supervision during break time
- Promotion of language, comprehension and reading skills
- Participation in internal and external trainings
• German training as an educator or international studies in primary education
• C1 or C2 in English and/ or German
• Enthusiuasm for innovative learning methods and continuous learning
Who you are
- You approach your new role creatively and with commitment.
- You have a passion for providing social-emotional guidance to children.
- You are able to show empathy and sensitivity.
What we offer
• Salary based on TVL
• An opportunity to further develop your personal skills by taking advantage of our wide range of professional training possibilities and further education opportunities, thus opening up career opportunities for yourself.
• The compatibility of career and family through flexible working hours and the possibility of part-time employment within the framework of the needs of this opportunity.
• Various health management offers, such as Urban Sports, Jobrad and private pension.
How to apply
Please send your (electronic) application to: email@example.com, we do not require an application letter.
Who we are
Berlin Bilingual School is currently offering a unique opportunity to lead a team of highly dedicated teachers and educators in providing a creative and inspiring educational experience at our small, community-based school.
BBS provides a bilingual education in English and German to a diverse student body comprised of over 30 different nationalities. We place emphasis on a creative and stimulating environment where the individual needs and capabilities of our students are placed at the centre of our learning approach. It is in this spirit that we are also strongly committed to providing an affordable education, where we make our best effort to accommodate the individual requirements of each family. Guided by the core values of diversity, tolerance, and acceptance, BBS aims to uphold the highest standards of academic rigour in offering a curriculum leading up to the German Abitur while giving every possible space to creativity and intellectual curiosity in the development of the critical thinking skills and spiritual growth of our students.
BBS was founded fourteen years ago upon the initiative of parents and, in 2017, was established as a gGmbH (a non-profit company with limited liability under German law). The structure currently includes both schools. Our new head will be working in a spirit of cooperation and inclusivity together with all member of the school community: teachers and students, parents, management and administration as well as external partners across both schools.
How to Apply
Please address your electronic application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Under Berlin state law we are only able to employ: Teachers who hold a university degree in primary/elementary school education and/or their QTS qualification. Without this qualification we are unable to offer any position, regardless of the applicants' experience. Qualifications such as TEFL or CELTA teacher are not adequate. Carers who have a relevant qualification in early childhood/nursery education. Without this qualification we are unable to offer any position, regardless of the applicants' experience.