ErzieherIn / Educator
What we are looking for
- A committed educator with his or her own ideas and a desire to work in an international setting.
- A good feeling for the needs of children of primary school age.
- You should speak German and English in order to support our bilingual concept.
- Tolerance and an open world view are important foundations of our work.
What we offer:
- A multinational, open-minded and creative team awaits you.
- Space to develop and implement your own ideas.
- Planning time within your team.
- Project work with teachers and educators.
- Internal and external training offers.
- Salary based on the German TVL system and company pension scheme.
How to Apply
Please address your electronic application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Under Berlin state law we are only able to employ: Teachers who hold a university degree in primary/elementary school education and/or their QTS qualification. Without this qualification we are unable to offer any position, regardless of the applicants' experience. Qualifications such as TEFL or CELTA teacher are not adequate. Carers who have a relevant qualification in early childhood/nursery education. Without this qualification we are unable to offer any position, regardless of the applicants' experience.