Curriculum Secondary Level II (Gymnasium)
|Bio, Physics, Chemistry||4|
|Spanish or French||3|
|IT, Theatre, Psychology (elective)||3-2|
Additional information: Grade 11 is the preparation year for the Oberstufe. Students can file an application with the teachers in year 10 to skip this year, if they have very good marks. Grade 11 may be used to do a gap year abroad, additional internships or to use the time to prepare for the Abitur with extra-curricular projects. We are here to guide you!
Subjects in grades 12-13
All minor courses are 3 hours and all “Leistungskurse” are 5 hours per week.
- Major courses: English and Art or Biology (all in English)
- Minor courses: Mathematics, German, History, PE, Politische Bildung (all in German)
- Minor courses in Music and Art (all in English)
- Minor courses Biology (English) , Physics and Geography (both in German)
- Second foreign language in French or Spanish
Please note that some course from the can do list, may also become must do courses depending on your choice of major courses.